Here you can find articles and words of inspiration for you.
Something new posted regularly. Watch this space.
Putting God's Kingdom first (2)
February 17, 2020
Word for Today
'Seek the Kingdom of God above all else...'
Matthew 6:33 NLT
“As you read the following nine qualities, ask yourself, 'Are these things evident in my life today? Am I developing these fruits so that I may be entrusted with greater responsibility for the advancement of God's Kingdom?'
(1) Merciful and grace-giving. 'God blesses those who are merciful...' 'Stop judging others, and you will not be judged' (Matthew 5:7; 7:1 NLT).
(2) Reconciliatory. 'If...a friend has something against you...go and apologise and be reconciled to him...' (Matthew 5:23-24 TLB).
(3) Teachable. 'Anyone who listens to My teaching and obeys Me is wise...' (Matthew 7:24 NLT).
(4) Courageous. 'Look, I am sending you out as sheep among wolves...don't be afraid...' (Matthew 10:16;26 NLT).
(5) Submitted. 'Anyone who does the will of My Father in Heaven is My brother and sister and mother' (Matthew 12:50 NLT)!
(6) Surrendered. 'If any of you wants to be My follower, you must put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross, and follow Me' (Matthew 16:24 NLT).
(7) Repentant. '...unless you turn from your sins and become as little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven' (Matthew 18:3 NLT).
(8) Humble. 'But those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted' (Matthew 23:12 NLT).
(9) Servant-minded. 'But among you it should be quite different. Whoever wants to be a leader among you must be your servant' (Matthew 20:26 NLT).
If you're willing to make Jesus Lord of your life, make His Word the last word on all issues, and seek the fullness of His Spirit - you can live this lifestyle too!”
Word for Today - Written by Bob & Debby Gass
Mother Basilea Schlink’s Attitude for Today
"You do not build up the Kingdom of God when you insist upon your rights - instead, you destroy it. Insistence upon one's rights and quarrelling are enemies of the Kingdom of God and of Christ. So choose peace -even at the expense of your rights - and you will be God's friend."